TRAINING YOUR WAY!
DEMO: Bill 132 DVD
With our Prevent Sexual Violence & Harassment video DVD Kit,
- 15-minute video DVD
- Substantial Leader Guide (Word Format)
- Reproducible Participant Guide (Word Format)
- Quiz and Quiz Key
- Supplemental Guide with Case Studies
- Professional PowerPoint presentation
- Well-crafted Sexual Harassment Policies (Word format)
- Sexual Assault Resource Guide
- Reproducible Certificate of Completion
- Scheduling Sheet to Track Your Learners
Buy Now for $799.99
This Program Covers:
- What constitutes sexual violence and harassment under federal/ provincial/ territorial law
- Forms of sexual harassment and examples of sexual harassment & gender-based harassment
- How do we determine whether the work environment is hostile
- How to tell if conduct is unwelcome
- Responsibilities for preventing sexual violence and harassment
- The impact of sexual violence and harassment on the individual and organization
- The extension of the workplace and sexual violence and harassment by third parties
- What you and employees can do to maintain a respectful workplace
- How to report incidents, protection from retaliation and what to expect under the company’s anti-sexual harassment policy
- How to deal with sexual violence and harassment if it occurs
- #MeToo Movement
- Bystander Effect-How to Speak up!
HR Proactive Inc. offers several options
to train your workers quickly, easily
HR Proactive Inc.
is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today.
We can help.
1 (888) 552-1155