TRAINING YOUR WAY!
Bill 132 DVD Video
With our Prevent Sexual Violence & Harassment video DVD, you receive:
- 15-minute video DVD
- Substantial Leader Guide (Word Format)
- Reproducible Participant Guide (Word Format)
- Quiz and Quiz Key
- Supplemental Guide with Case Studies
- Professional PowerPoint presentation
- Well-crafted Sexual Harassment Policies (Word format)
- Sexual Assault Resource Guide
- Reproducible Certificate of Completion
- Scheduling Sheet to Track Learner Progress
Buy Now for $799.99
This Program Covers:
- What constitutes sexual violence and harassment under federal/ provincial/ territorial law
- Forms of sexual harassment and examples of sexual harassment & gender-based harassment
- How do we determine whether the work environment is hostile
- How to tell if conduct is unwelcome
- Responsibilities for preventing sexual violence and harassment
- The impact of sexual violence and harassment on the individual and organization
- The extension of the workplace and sexual violence and harassment by third parties
- What you and employees can do to maintain a respectful workplace
- How to report incidents, protection from retaliation and what to expect under the company’s anti-sexual harassment policy
- How to deal with sexual violence and harassment if it occurs
- #MeToo Movement
- Bystander Effect-How to Speak up!
Training Your Way!
HR Proactive Inc. offers several options to train your workers quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today. We can help.