Training your way!
Bill 132 Virtual Training
HR Proactive Inc.’s Virtual Live Classroom Workshops provide comprehensive training right from your own computer. As with our traditional in-person classroom format, Virtual Live Instructor-Led training provides hands-on learning, interactivity and participant engagement, all with the flexibility of learning from wherever you choose.
What can employers do to combat sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Have a clear written anti-sexual harassment policy available to all workers. Leadership must also “walk the talk,” in other words, conduct themselves according to the policy. Violations of the policy can result in corrective action, including discipline up to termination of employment.
- Engage employee representatives, including Unions or Joint Health & Safety Committees where they exist, in creating a program to address workplace sexual harassment.
- The program should include a step-by-step process for reporting sexual harassment, including for example, a simple complaint form.
- The program should specify an investigation process by a neutral and competent staff person or outside investigator where necessary.
- The program should provide protections for confidentiality and from reprisal for raising complaints or participating in the investigation.
- All employees should receive training on the nature of sexual harassment, the policy and program.
Training Your Way!
HR Proactive Inc. offers several options to train your workers quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today. We can help.